HTML-validate was created by David Sveningsson in early 2016 with a few goals in mind:
- Enterprise and privacy friendly: no data should leave the machine.
- Pluggable and extendable: must be easy to extend with own domain-specific functionality and rules.
- Strict and non-forgiving: should never try to autocorrect or guess anything.
- HTML5 validation with HTML-validate at FOSDEM 2021
- Accessibility testing with HTML-Validate at FOSDEM 2022
If you found a bug or want to suggest a new feature/enhancement please file a new issue.
For questions about the project feel free to contact the project owner at [email protected].
Support is also available at IRC libera.chat #html-validate.